Who is this program for?
Those looking to get a better understanding of where they might be going wrong
Those looking to get some clarity on what to improve and how
Those looking to stop dieting and make lifestyle changes instead
Those wanting to learn about nutrition to be able to make better decisions for themselves
Those looking for accountability and support to change eating habits and lose weight
We will start by looking at your current eating and lifestyle habits, before creating a plan of action necessary to help you achieve your goals.
Throughout the program we will work on each area together. You will become more aware of your current habits that sabotage your weight loss and energy goals and start implementing better, healthy habits that shift you to new ways of behaving and eating.
If you are looking for a longer term program for a healthy and sustainable weight loss, then I recommend you look at the 12-month coaching.
What's included in the program:
30-minute consultation to discuss the programme
7-day food and lifestyle diary analysis (including calories, macro-nutrient split, hydration, sleep, stress, mood and activity)
12x 1 hour coaching session over ZOOM, including the below topics (depending on your goal and what's required):
Goal Setting session
Stress Management workshop
Sleep routine and sleep nutrition
Understanding food labels and smart shopping
Meal planning and batch cooking
Session summary after each session
- Ongoing support during the course of the program via message/phone
What you will learn during the program:
- You'll learn a lot about yourself, understand your behaviours and become a lot more self-aware, excited and confident
- You'll have a better understanding of nutrition that's required to make better choices and lose weight as a result
- You'll learn how to set better goals and actually achieve them
- Learn how to manage your stress better and how food can support your mental health
- Learn how to change your habits and design a plan that works for you